The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or products supplied by us. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- 5 things in a company is sacred, Our suppliers, Our customers, our Intellectual Property, Time and Financials. If you want any of that you will pay for it.
- If you want to see what the production line looks like, watch a youtube video
Quotations, Special Orders & Repairs
- Filament Factory or it’s owner is not liable for any loss of data or theft, which may occur while in the possession of the clients’ hardware.
- Items not collected within 5 days will be charged storage fees regardless if quote was successful or not. Items not collected within 15 working days will be sold to defray costs.
- If quotation is rejected a quotation fee of R150 will be charged if investigation of problem was required.
- All quotes will remain valid for a period of 14 days from date of quote. The validity of any price is subject to any increases in the cost price of the company before release of goods.
- A 50% deposit is required with order. Deposits are non-refundable. If order is cancelled, deposit is forfeited.
- Please back up your data before sending the machines for support. The workshop will not be held liable for any data loss.
- Upgrades/Repairs not collected within 5 working days will be sold to defray costs.
- Filament Factory or it’s owner will not take responsibility to pay out more than R100 (one hundred rand) for any loss whatsoever.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of management.
- Before any refunds or replacements will be considered, Goods must be returned at returnee’s cost and will be inspected and tested. Should no fault be found it will be returned. If it is deemed that the product is faulty it will be replaced.
- In the event that we do decide to give a refund, you will be issued a credit note to the value off the product, less used product, less transaction cost, less shelf life left.
- Lead times are indications only. If it is urgent please call us first to see what is on the shelf or where we are in the production queue
- For best response in lead times, do not mix materials.
Quality and Printing Issues with filament
- We are not here to teach you how to print, there is a training course for that.
- All filaments are water absorbing, dry filament first regardless if it was in a packet, and store in a heated container at all times.
- Colours vary from batch to batch and over time we will discontinue or change colours. We reserve the right to swap out a colour, specifically in the more specialized materials.
- We reserve the right to change formulation, viscosity etc. at our discretion and without notification.
- We do not issue safety Data Sheets, technical data sheets or any other information that will jeopardize the secrecy of our formulations or supplier